Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quotable Quotes

Jane: There are few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they've left you, watching the distance between your bodies expand until there's nothing... but empty space and silence.

Liz: So I call him up to say good night and guess who answers the phone 1AM PARIS TIME? Penelope Pope!
Jane: Who's Penelope Pope?
Liz: I don't know, but that's what she said when I asked "Who the FUCK is this?"

Eddie: It's over. Why can't you just let it go?
Jane: I can't.
Eddie: Why?
Jane: Because I was happy. Because if this theory is wrong, men don't leave all women, Eddie, they leave me.
Eddie: I know it hurts. I know. It's so hard to believe that something that wonderful can ever happen to us again.

****

If you never want to see a man again, say, 'I love you, I want to marry you. I want to have children...' - they leave skid marks. -- Rita Rudner

No comments: