Monday, February 18, 2008

Anxious/Excited

I had such a busy weekend and I was planning to write about it today -- a rally, becoming a fairy princess, and running 5km.

But this morning I received such great news, I just have to share it with everyone. (I will talk about my interesting weekend some other time. Perhaps when I have the photos.)

For today, this is all I can think of.

****

dear applicant to the Erasmus Mundus master EUROCULTURE,

Herewith I have the pleasure to send you, attached, a letter of provisional acceptance to the Erasmus Mundus master EUROCULTURE. The letter is in pdf.format (to open in Acrobat Reader).

Please closely read the contents of the letter and inform me within of next week if you accept the provisional placement in our masters programme 2008-2009.

On behalf of the Euroculture consortium,
Kind regards,

Mrs.Marloes van der Weij
Secretariat
Erasmus Mundus master EUROCULTURE
University of Groningen - The Netherlands

****

I have to wait until May to see if the provisional part will be dropped. But can I be a bit excited now? :P

Weeee! Europe, here I come! (Keeping fingers and toes crossed!)

2 comments:

GWICKENHEIMER said...

Hello! I just got accepted to the Euroculture program (1 and 3 term in Czech Republic University of Olomouc) and 2 term at the University of Deusto in San Sebastian, Spain. I was looking on google under: Euroculture masters and your blog came up! I was wondering if you have decided to accept the offer? I'm trying to get in touch with other students of the program! I'm unbelievably excited about going in September!!! If you would like to email me: it's gx_wickenden@laurentian.ca

Cheers,

Genevieve

Bea. said...

Hello, hello! This is so cool! I'm currently working on my visas for the Czech Republic and Spain. I'm just as excited as you are! Have you found anyone else? If yes, perhaps a yahoo group or something can be put up -- except that I don't know how, haha. If you know how, I can email you a few addresses that I have from the emails sent by Palacky University. :)