Thursday, August 28, 2008

Conversations

Bea says:
i hope ur working on my letter

jay says:
i am working on the letter

Bea says:
send me na the first part

jay says:
how long does it have to be?

Bea says:
very long

jay says:
ayy ayy

jay says:
you want the first part?

Bea says:
ok write me 10 short letters

jay says:
i couldnt make the entrance part yet

Bea says:
honey

Bea says:
this only means you havent even started!

Bea says:
you said you have a draft na!

jay says:
i have

Bea says:
show me show me

Bea says:
honey write me one short letter now

Bea says:
:)

jay says:
I love you so dearly, honey. Do you know? You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought and expected that someone like me could get so lucky by finding you.

jay just sent you a nudge.

Bea says:
dear honey, i know that you love me. and everyday i am thankful to be so lucky to be so loved. you make me laugh, you make me cry. you've made me feel. you've taught me true love. you've made my life topsy turvy, complicated, exciting, and definitely worth living.

jay says:
--heart--

Bea says:
honey

Bea says:
i want handwritten letters

jay says:
ok

Bea says:
:)

1 comment:

Jamie Luy said...

Aaawww Bea.. that's soooo sweet!! :)