Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Birthday girl

It’s my birthday today. I’m 25. No, 23. Haha, who am I kidding? :(

My birthday wishes? Good Health. Prosperity. True Love. Peace of Mind. World Peace.

OK. Going to stop right there. Pretty obvious I got no good ideas in my head at the moment. Mmm. I think it’s the wine. (My colleagues at the embassy are so sweet. We had a small celebration over lunch, and a bottle of wine was opened in my honor.)

Hmm. I wonder what’s in store for me this year. I love my family, my friends are great, I'm happy with my love life which is pretty normal (meaning, with its fair share of ups and downs), work is fine -- things are looking pretty good, thank God. So I’m pretty excited about what else life has to offer. 24 was a crazy year. I think I’m ready to take on anything this year… La la la :)

The best is yet to come… I think. I hope.

No comments: