Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Holidays everyone!

Oooh. Brrr. I'm just loving the cold weather and feeling the Christmas vibe!

Walked home to Jay's place from Rockwell last night. The combination of cool breeze and bright sparkling lights just makes me happy. Warm, content, peaceful. HAPPY.

Can't wait to do my Christmas shopping -- scheduled for next week, yey!

****

I'm also set to watch Avenue Q next week. Heard it's really funny. Can't wait. It's going to be one busy week for me!

Also next week, EU Christmas get together at the new Greenbelt, we're trying out Fish Out of Water. Hope it's good. But I'm more excited to meet up with everyone. So many things are happening to everyone! We have a new baby in the block, there's saying goodbye and good luck to Deux, and then several engagements to announce and weddings to plan. I'm sure there's more. Another year gone. Aaahh, we're growing up!

****

We're driving home to Legaspi on the 22nd -- Mario, Chona, Jay and I. It'll be another of those long, long drives but I'm excited. It's always good to go home.

We have a new addition to the already huge family this year (baby Alfonso!) and another one on the way (c/o Mack). Ever expanding brood! Maybe I should contribute as well? Hahaha. Kidding. (My Europe plans are way more important!)

*sigh. I can't wait to see everyone! Especially my little nephews and nieces! I'm excited to give them these delightful lighted lollipops I found in Toy Kingdom, hehehe :)

We will be missing one person though. Magno is studying in Singapore and he's not allowed to come home for Christmas, boo. But he will be spending the holidays with Karen and her flatmates. That should keep him from missing home too much. I hope! Thanks again Kar!

****

Today I am sending my application for a Master's Degree in Euroculture off to the Netherlands. Finally, finally. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks to those who helped me: Enrico, Dopey and Mom for helping me with my personal statement; Tuesday for answering all my questions; Karen who should be going to Europe next year as well; Janice, Andrea, and Sarah for encouraging me to do this; Ms. Gracie for the great reference letter; and Jay for getting my papers notarized for one, but more importantly for understanding that I have to do this. Accepted or not, I'll be always grateful for the support!

No comments: