Friday, December 28, 2007

Home sweet home for Christmas

It was a grand old reunion again for the family. Mom, dad, thirteen children, four in-laws, and eight grandchildren (should have been nine, but Magno wasn't allowed to come home by his school, boo!) were home for Christmas.

Here are some photos from our Christmas Eve celebration.

* There are more photos but I don't want to place them all here. You may check out my multiply site instead: http://beaguidote.multiply.com/photos/album/15/2007_Christmas . *

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! Happy New Year Everyone! Cheers!

Mom with some of the grandchildren: Martina, Lyza, Yogie, Bookie and Fiona.

Jay and I had a color-coordinated Christmas :)

Dad humored us by putting on some antlers while giving out our Christmas presents.

Mack and Me. She's expecting another little girl by March next year!

Reindeer Bea and Bookie. Those darn things kept falling off!

More reindeer. Who's the fairest of us all? :)

Me and my honey, who is inexplicably hiding behind my antlers.

No comments: