Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Excited, excited!

I shall be studying in Olomouc in the Czech Republic and San Sebastian in Spain come this September for a Masters Programme in Euroculture. So excited, I looked up these places and got some photos.

I'm sure the real thing will be even better. But in the meantime, I am whetting my appetite with these previews.

Olomouc Town Square -- I shall be expanding my architectural knowledge in no time.

Cathedral of St. Wenceslas -- I think I shall be going to church more often when I'm there!

Map of Olomouc and its surrounding areas -- places I most definitely will visit! Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, and Bratislava to name a few.

Aerial view of San Sebastian, a picturesque city by the bay.

Sidewalk cafes on a San Sebastian street after the rain.

Map of San Sebastian and its surrounding areas that I must visit! Bilbao, Salamanca, Zaragoza, Barcelona, Toulouse, Bordeaux, etc.

Haha, Jay has been reminding me that I'm going there to study. I tend to forget. No worries, I plan to make good on my studies. But I sure plan on doing a lot of travelling as well. Food tripping, shopping, sight-seeing, visiting old friends. So many things to do, so little time.

Ooh, I can't wait.

No comments: