Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday.

Karen told me I am starting to have separation anxiety. Jeez, I haven't even left yet. But she said it's normal. Thank goodness. Sometimes I think I'm going crazy.

Jay told me something he read somewhere: she could not remain the person you love if she gave up her dreams for you, so be happy she is living them out.

Hmm.

****

Yesterday.

I had nothing better to do so I decided to take a new route going home. I took a jeepney at Shaw Boulevard. When I think of jeepneys, I think of UP. UP toki and UP ikot. Hahaha. So there I was, reminiscing on the fun times I had going from Ateneo to UP, when I saw KFC, which was my cue to "pull string to stop".

I was happily getting off when my nostalgic mood was abruptly cut. I was barely off the jeepney when the driver started moving again. I whirled around and cried: Oh my god, what the f**k?!? Twenty faces stared back at me in silence.

Lessons learned? One. Don't take the jeepney. The drivers are rude. Two. Don't cry out loud to God and curse all in one sentence. People think you're rude.

****

Yesterday.

All my troubles looked like they were here to stay. Today they seem so far away.

No comments: